come with me

Monday 14 May 2018

1.... Light moon....a few little steps.

   Light moon....a few little steps.


Thank you, Mom! ....... Reema D'souza
You found joy when I learned how to talk,
You are the best teacher I’ve ever known.
You held my hands and taught me to walk,
Made me strong enough to stand on my own.


I would rather... Mukti Masih
  I would rather have beauty raw
and crave it for its flaws
Than comb it in fake
braids for their sake

 Melancholia...... Pradita Kapahi

I wish I could write today
A story in mystery steeped, 
Where dragons and fairies
And witches and trolls
Bewitched the reader keep.


Wait for next step..........


'Eklavya'


3 comments:

  1. Wow, nice to see.
    Have a look on my blog also.
    Good going...Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog. It's an honour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my poem on your blog!

    ReplyDelete